Tuesday, November 6, 2012

YOYO S. & ITIH S. - BAPUK....TERLALU


More tarling, you probably noticed, I'm really getting into this stuff, very hard to find but I recently bought a lot of tarling cassettes from an old radio station in Cianjuran and me and my wife took over a back-packer hotel recently, renovation is almost done now, I'll be playing lots of music there and I think a lot of this tarling stuff is just perfect for in the day time there (which is the reason I've been posting so much of it lately). You probably noticed, there are many different styles in this genre and this cassette is in the tarling teng-dung style, kind of simular to dangdut in a way, very swinging music....

http://www.mediafire.com/?v8ei4dl6nibswy5

enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how good this album is. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a feeling you would appreciate this:) and i've got loads and loads more coming up, I'm really getting into this too, can't believe how swinging this stuff can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarling is a traditional music which's have some unique philosophy. Thanks for share this album.

    ReplyDelete