Tuesday, November 25, 2014

KING'S HERALDS - AMAZING GRACE


Well it's getting close to the holiday season so here's one to get into the mood already....

Will be doing the yearly Christmas album special soon and I've got some really cool albums ready, that is, if this blog survives the multiple attacks by this company:

Information about the party that filed the report:

Company Name: IFPI
Contact Address: 10 Piccadilly London W1J 0DD United Kingdom
Contact Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email: notices@ifpi.org

Couple of links taken down by mediafire in the last two days because of them, I've written them, asking to just contact me if they want links removed, but after reading a bit about them.... Well... You know what I mean.... God knows how many links could be lost because of this....

Anyway, GET THIS HERE

enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. reques album djanji om ria bluntad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way i see it these mostly obscure artists are getting the attention they deserve due to your tireless effort in bringing them back...keep it up man...dont mind those greedy corporate vultures. Maybe its better to stick more with Asian albums as the copyright infringement bullshit wouldnt be as bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to go to this address the next time I go to London and torment them.

    Sabah just died, literally an hour ago. I'm depressed. I'm going to download your 78s in an effort to cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i don't mind sheik :)

    well, if you do go to london to torment them, nothing big ok, just burn down the building and give everybody the william walace treatment, that should be enough.....

    not sure who sabah is but my condolances!

    ReplyDelete