Monday, January 5, 2015

ELLY KASIM & ORKES KUMBANG TJARI



Back! A happy 2015 to everybody, got a couple of really nice finds coming up, starting the year right with this awesome 7" from Elly Kasim and Nuskan Sjarif's Orkes Kumbang Tjari....

Getting a ridiculous amount of requests, to renew dead links, sometimes 10 to 15 A DAY and sorry to say, but it's just too much and I've been ignoring these requests for quiet a while now, in a little while I'll be at 3000 posts and I can't even begin to guess how many dead links there are on this blog now. Every now and then I check an artist and see how many links are dead and if I'm in the mood for it I renew them but that's about it. I'm busy moving my studio, most of my music is in boxes plus there's just too much stuff that has never been posted that I want to share....

Had to get that off my chest....

Anyways, here's Elly Kasim:

GET IT HERE

enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, we missed you ;-)
    Here's wishing you a wonderful 2015 with many many rare finds!
    Your work/mania is important and much appreciated.

    sissy.pissy

    ReplyDelete