Friday, July 10, 2015

MUSTAPHA TETTEY ADDY - MASTER DRUMMER FROM GHANA VOLUME 2



There's who knows how many dead links on this blog, mostly adrive links, and I'm getting a ridiculous amount of re-up requests, and to be honest, mostly I ignore those requests, too much new stuff to share and I hate going back wasting time on albums that I've shared already, sometimes numerous times already, and sometimes there are albums where the links were removed after a dmca complaint, usually those albums I will not re-up, I don't want to risk hundreds of links because of one album (kenyon Hopkins is an example of that).... Anyway, here's an album that was asked for and I had a mood to hear it again tonight, so here it is, great album from master drummer Mustapha Tettey Addy from Ghana....

GET IT HERE



enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. thank you so much...
    here is my yt channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/fafa7183

    ReplyDelete