Thursday, September 3, 2015

TATTY HARTATY - CAHYA SUMIRAT


Nice kliningan cassette from Tatty Hartaty....

You know, with Zippyshare I can see what links are downloaded the most and let me tell you, it's this stuff, the Indonesian traditional music that gets the most downloads by far. A link to say 60's or 70's music from Singapore might get anywhere between 50 to 150 downloads but a lot of this music, kliningan, or jaipong, kecapi biola, cianjuran, some of them go into the tens of thousands of downloads.... It's also the music that's the hardest to get these days, it's just not there anymore, loads of these cassettes been bought up by foreigners, some of them shipping them out by the thousands. Also, as far as I know, right now I'm the only one ripping, sharing and preserving all this incredible music and I feel it's important to keep doing this. There's still A LOT I haven't shared yet so I'll just keep 'em coming :)

GET IT HERE

enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Henk, let me thank you for your work in sharing some of the greatest music in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, thank you very much, it's my pleasure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cannot thank you enough for all that you do. you truly are doing the world a great favor by sharing all of this wonderful music with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, yes. A great, great service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love and NEED your website!! I wish I could hear Sundanese music every moment of my life.

    -S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, thank you :) i'm a huge fan too!

    ReplyDelete