Saturday, November 7, 2015

FRANKIE ORTEGA & SY OLIVER - 77 SUNSET STRIP



Well, I'm back home in Indonesia again, great time in Holland, did two performances in Rotterdam where I was spinning mostly jaipong music and people loved it, they kept coming up telling me how much they loved the music and asking me what kind of music it was and there were even some people who are fans of this blog, thanking me for all the music, so that was really nice....

Brought some goodies, starting off with this fantastic 1959 crime-jazz album from Frankie Ortega and Sy Oliver.... Most of the music on this album was used in the late 50's and early 60's tv series 77 Sunset Strip....

GET IT HERE





enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back. Your absence was like going cold turkey on drugs. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back man! Music is truly universal...glad your gigs turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Good to be back, got some very nice stuff to share again :)

    ReplyDelete