Tuesday, July 12, 2016

NASYIDAH MODEN



Great qasidah album from Masyidah Moden from Malaysia, posted this one a few yers back, link dead so I re-posted it.... And speaking of dead links, I'm being inundated by re-posting requests, all the time, mostly I just ignore all these requests, it's just too much, I don't have the time to go through all these boxes full of records and tapes and often... I'm just not in the mood, I much rather spend my time recording new stuff to share instead of going back, going back and going back....

GET IT HERE





enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. just a suggestion.

    probably we need a chatbox or new separate blog/page etc etc ,
    only for asking to another user who already downloaded can re-uploaded what they requested (strictly for upload dead links)

    if this not bothering you :)

    and oh thanks anyway for latest upload from Orkes Bukit Seguntang - tamasja ke puntjak

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. chat box is not a bad idea if i knew how to do that, it really gets very tiresome all those requests, often for albums that i posted, re-posted and re-posted again....

    ReplyDelete