Thursday, December 1, 2016

TITIM FATIMAH - BUAH KAWUNG


I've never spend so much time on recording a cassette as I did on this one. It's very old, extremely rare, I had to clean the tape heads of my cassette recorder after each song, had to change the casing twice, a few songs sound great some songs sound ok in the beginning but get quiet bad after a while.....

But hey.... It's TITIM FATIMAH!!!! My favorite sinden....

Soon I will check all the links of her records that I've posted and I'll re-record everything and post them again.....



GET IT HERE


enjoy!!!

4 comments:

  1. Henk, I downloaded 24 albums ot Titim Fatimah from you over the years. It'll be easy to upload any of them:

    Botol Kecap (w Inen Saputra)
    Buruh Leutik
    Entog Mulang (vinyl)
    Gaya Baru
    Karugrag
    Kastawa
    Kembang Gadung (vinyl)
    Kembang Tanjung Panineungan
    Matjan Utjul (vinyl)
    Modjang Geulis (vinyl)
    Modjang Priangan (vinyl)
    Pelita (vinyl)
    Putjuk Tigirang (vinyl)
    Ronggeng Bekeng (with Gugum Gumbira Jugala Group)
    Sekar Tjatur (w Rhoma Irama) (vinyl)
    Seni Sunda Kleningan
    Sriwedari (vinyl)
    Teu Sangka (vinyl)
    Tjageur Bageur (vinyl)
    Tjahja Sumirat (vinyl)
    Tjangkurileung (vinyl)
    Upit Sarimanah - Seni Studio Djakarta (vinyl)
    Wajang Golek (vinyl)
    Warung Podjok (vinyl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lucky, that's really cool that you offer that :) Thing is, I've got all those files on the computer in our guesthouse, but I think I want to re- record it all because I think I can make a bit better recordings now :) Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright! I just thought it must be a hell to rip those tapes all new when I already have them - but I'd be the last say no to some improvement of your earlier rips... some of them are ghastly strong distorted, but I remember such distorted sounds from busrides in Java, too :)

    Cheers from Hamburg!

    ReplyDelete