Thursday, August 9, 2018

RUSTINI - BEGER MUNGGARAN


So, yeah, a few weeks ago I got offered a huge, huge load of Indonesian cassettes, dirt- and I mean dirt cheap, got 725 cassettes, gonna get another 275 more in a few days. Loads and loads of, well, crap to be honest, and quiet a few really nice ones too, been posting a lot of them. There's loads and loads of stuff from Cirebon, mainly disco tarling, tarling house music, every now and then you get the wrong tape with the wrong cover etc. .... Now here's a funny one, Beger Munggaran from Rustini and to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm even posting the right tape here, the cover's all messed up and one one side there's only music on half the tape, but hey, this really is some very nice kliningan dangdut music so to hell with it, I'm posting it.....

GET IT HERE

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment