Saturday, October 20, 2012

SIGH......

Now this:

Dear MediaFire User:

MediaFire has received notification under the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") that your usage of a file is allegedly infringing on the file creator's copyright protection. The file named mimim rukminingsih - gamelan bale endah.rar is identified by the key (fidsxbx1d4zezj2). As a result of this notice, pursuant to Section 512(c)(1)(C) of the DMCA, we have suspended access to the file.

The reason for suspension was:

BDM user "lachandra" says: Hello, My Name is Hervé Lemaire , CEO of LeakID, I am legal representative of lemaire which does business under the name Metropolitan, Authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. You are hereby given notice valid under the DMCA copyright infringement notification requirements, 17 U.S.C.512. I am the designated agent of the owner of the copyrights of the images and audio/visual works listed below. I believe that the images and audio/visual works listed at the times cited below are being copied and distributed in a manner that has been not authorized by the owner of the copyrights, its agent or the law. All link below containing pirated versions of lemaire copyrighted works. The information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. Please remove all linksAs soon as possible, we will check them everyday. Thanks to inform us about y our actions. We appreciate your efforts toward this common goal. Very truly yours, Hervé Lemaire Leakid 15 bis rue de chateaudun 92250 La garenne colombes France 0033698211000 Contact lemaire Expendables -

Again this imbecile idiot Herve Lemaire and in the meantime some other idiot is sending the same kind of messages about all the 60's Bollywood albums on this blog....

Really takes all the fun out of blogging, I hope they both choke and I also hope he pisses off somebody in France and gets a little visit....

Sigh....

10 comments:

  1. Hello, as a french fan of your blog I'l really sorry about that. This man (hervé lemaire) is the founder of an anti-piracy society (cf. :http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffr.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FHerv%25C3%25A9_Lemaire) and it may spam the same message to every blog that provide this kind of out of time records... I don't know if you have to take it seriously, it may only be done to scares you (but may be not).
    keep going, thank you !
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAJU TERUS, INI HANYA UNTUK MENGHIBUR ORANG INDONESIA, MAJU TERUUUR

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't take shit from these pigs
    Godspeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! And also thanks to you Tony, point is, mediafire suspends whole accounts when you had three files blocked, I had two files blocked now because of that Lemaire, he's a TOTAL FRAUD who doesn't represent anybody or anything and many, many blogs had everything wiped out because of this man....

    A pig is a horse that don't fly straight.... (Ice Cube)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suggestion : You may try another option like hulksare.com or sharebeast.com. I think it's pretty good too. Dank U N Hatur nuhun..

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i already switched to another uploader, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, this is the first time I post something to you. First of all I thank you very very much for your work. Just realize, how can a person from Salvador (Brazil) can get in contact with indonesian music made many years ago in small record companies?
    They just don't care about culture! Anyway, PIG IS A PIG!!!!
    Try NAROD from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey xpert01, thank you:) I was at an incredible concert yesterday, pop Sunda legend Nining Meida was performing with Neneng Fitri and they also did a lot of very beautiful traditional Sundanese music. I got to meet a lot of people from the traditional music community here and they told me, as I've been told before, it's HARD to find any of these old tapes nowadays, also for them and they love what I'm doing with this blog, I've got a good nose for sniffing out all this rare music and this FRAUD from France is not going to stop me doing this blog. Mediafire send me a mail explaining how I can file a counter claim and I will do that this week, I'm very sure this French FRAUD will not react to the counter claim... I haven't gotten any answer from the French FRAUD so far and I don't expect to, he's been duping loads and loads of bloggers, even claiming songs that are given away by artists for free on sites like bandcamp and I know that at least one person is going to sue that French FRAUD.... We'll see what happens and again thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, don't remember if I've written to you before, if not I should have. I'm grateful for all your work, and sorry for all your trouble. I just returned to the U.S. after spending a year in Malang East Java where I taught ESL. While there I discovered your blog and started exploring it and downloading like crazy. Not only was I loving the music, having fun; I was also and learning about my host country's culture. My Indonesian coworkers were surprised, and intrigued that I knew about and was playing this "old" music. Some smiled nostalgically and said "oh, that's what I listened to as a child, many laughed that a boolay was playing this stuff, and many teased me about playing their mom's or grandma's music. But it was a real bonding experience - music as a connection between cultures, where we talked and laughed and listened together. The foreign teachesr, from America, Europe, Australia, were also brought into the world of your blog fascinated by the music too, playing it on our car trips to new and wonderful Indonesian places, bopping along to Dara Puspita, or howling with some Jaipong. I thank you (we all do) for your incredible, important, and revelatory blog! Whatever happens with it, I'll treasure my downloads, and education forever.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Danny, thanks!!!! I love Malang, spend a lot of time there at Bhakti Luhur, a place where they help and teach handicapped kids... Love reading about your time and the music and it's comments like yours that keeps me going with this blog. Sounds like the foreign teachers there are a very different lot from the teachers here in Bandung, most of them are not into Indonesian music at all (more into complaining about Indonesia actually)

    ReplyDelete