Monday, April 15, 2013

COME TO C.





A while ago I put some music here from The Bommel Band, the band fronted by my good friend Arjan van Bommel.... In that band the guitar is played by another very good friend of mine, Marko van der Horst. Me, Bommel and Marko, we go way back, we used to work together in the legendary Rhythm Cafe in Rotterdam and me and Marko, we worked together in 1995, selling South-American clothing at pop festivals in Germany and Denmark, lots and lots of adventures, loads of fun....

Marko also played guitar for a while in this band, Come To C. from Rotterdam and here's their promo cd from a few years ago and it's pretty good actually.... (Come And See is one of my favorite war movies, but that's a whole other topic...)

http://www.adrive.com/public/cD59vR/come to c.rar

And this is me and Marko working, watching the girls at Roskilde Festival, 1995....



enjoy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment