Thursday, April 3, 2014

SHOWCASE PHASE 4 - VARIOUS ARTISTS


Great album with various artists playing jazz, exotica and latin music that came out in 1962....

A1 – Johnny Keating's Kombo - The Donkey Serenade
A2 – Ted Heath - Johnny One Note
A3 – Los Machucambos - Granada
A4 – International Pop All Stars - The Poor People Of Paris
A5 – Stanley Black - Caravan
B1 – Eric Rogers - Tiger Rag
B2 – Rudi Bohn - Mack The Knife
B3 – Edmundo Ros - My Old Kentucky Home
B4 – Ronnie Aldrich - Unforgettable
B5 – Werner Müller - You Are My Lucky Star

GET IT HERE

enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. These promotional compilations are a very engaging survey of offerings by record labels, and the London Phase 4 Stereo series is about as good as they come. Many thanks for sharing this album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome, kinda wonder if there's more of these, really liking this album....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is another one for you:

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/01sehjwp5cbiejk/P4Sampler.rar

    I have another Phase 4 compilation album in the stack waiting to be ripped. When I get to it I'll send you a link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send me your email address (click on my icon to access mine) and I'll send you an invitation to my private music blog.

    ReplyDelete