Saturday, December 3, 2016

TITIM FATIMAH - POP SUNDA VOL. 1


Here's a very old, very rare Pop Sunda cassette from Titim Fatimah. Unfortunately the tape got caught in the cassette recorder, got damaged so I'll have to get it repaired, but I did manage to record side A, will upload the whole cassette soon as I can....

Tan De Seng leading Band Salendrof on this one, he's one of the all time great Sundanese composers/musicians, from Chinese descent, I met him at Gugum Gumbira's place a few months ago, we spend hours talking, about Titim, about Sundanese music, about Indonesia, he's just incredible and I hope to meet him soon again.....


Me talking with Tan De Seng....


GET IT HERE


enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Henk, this link's already expired. Could you please reupload this album? Thanks

    ReplyDelete