Saturday, April 21, 2018

ARIESTA BIRAWA GROUP


Well, I still can't rip any vinyl, maybe next week again, so it'll be cassettes for now and random stuff out of the archives so to say.... Ariesta Birawa.... Indonesian early psych band and this is one one the rarest and most expensive albums coming out of Indonesia.... I remember a few years ago, when all the sellers were talking about it, how some Japanese collector paid 4000 US dollars for a copy without the cover, in Jakarta..... Psych -pop, it's cool but I don't really understand what all the hype is about.... Always touted as their first album but it isn't, it's their second album, their first album came out in the late 60;s when Mus Mulyadi was still a member and they were more garage/rock n roll oriented..... Not my rip as I don't have this album.....


GET IT HERE


enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment