Sunday, October 28, 2018

PUBLIC ENEMY - BRING US NOISE


Here's a live concert from Public Enemy, recorded in Winterthur,Germany, 04.09.1992 and that's also the year this cd came out.... Saw them myself also that year, the Bring The Noise tour with Antraxx, second time I saw them, also saw them in Rotterdam in 1990 with EPMD, The Afro's, Young Black Teenagers and Intelligent Hoodlum. Back then those guys were just awesome.... I remember when I heard It Takes A Nation for the first time, I was sitting in the cafe and it was just like lightning striking me, I just ran out and bought the album and it still is my all time favorite hip hop album....

GET IT HERE



enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Really loving this disc...here's the new aboombong for you in case you are interested. https://aboombong.bandcamp.com/album/articulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they were on top of their game back then :) And thanks listening now :)

    ReplyDelete