Wednesday, August 7, 2024

I LOVE YOU

Tried to make a youtube video for this album and to my surprise it was blocked. World Wide. Checked on discogs and yes, some company re-released it, only on cd, in 2019 so they are probably blocking it. Imagine.... This album was released in 1964 and here we are, in 2024, 60 years later, not able to share this on a blog. Well. I'm sharing it. Her name is R e b e c c a and her last name is P a n .... Don't want to get my blog in trouble so I'll just do it this way then.... GET IT HERE Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hallo mr. Henk im fachril from bandung saya mau menawarkan kaset kaset lawas yang sangat langka kepada Anda jika anda tertarik bisa DM ke ig @fachrilgh atau email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checking youtube & there's a ton of Ms. Pan on there. A lot of her posts are dome by a poster with her name. So, maybe she's still at it!

    ReplyDelete