Friday, May 25, 2012

KARINDING ATTACK GERBANG KERAJAAN SERIGALA




Karinding Attack is in my humble opinion the most original, and live the greatest band active in Indonesia at this moment. That's a pretty big statement with all the incredible bands active right now, I've seen these guys live a couple of times and I'm a big fan of what they're doing. All members come out of the (Bandung) punk/hard-core scene and they're making music with traditional Sundanese instruments. They just put their cd out and the whole cd is great, very much like the Residents at times, I just love this stuff... They're beginning to get quiet a following among Bandung youngsters and what is happening is that a lot of these kids start listening a lot to traditional music like kliningan, jaipong etc. which in my opinion is a very, very good thing as a lot of this kind of music has been forgotten by most of the two generations preceding them.....

I'm giving you one song from their cd:

Karinding Attack - Lapar Ma!

http://www.mediafire.com/?jz26b3yb2saod7g









ENJOY!!!!


1 comment: