Friday, December 20, 2013

ZOOGZ RIFT


I bought this album two months ago in Holland and I had no idea what it was when I bought it, really bought it because of the cover and when I came home, well, I just couldn't believe how incredibly good it was. Zoogz Rift. And I can't believe that in all my years, 3 decades plus a few years of mainly listening to underground music I never came across the music from this incredible artist....

Now, normally I share whole albums here but in this case I'm not giving this album away, see, his ex-wife Laura and his son Aaron run a facebook page in honor of Zoogz Rift, and there you can purchase his music....

But I did get permission to share 1 song with you guys from Laura, it's my favorite song from this album called "With The Necessary Changes Having Been Made".

GET IT HERE

Zoogz Rift was also involved in professional wrestling (I'm a life long fan believe it or not), he was involved with the old UFC....

Learn and listen!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/zoogzrift







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for only posting 1 track ... this is dangerous music

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, like i said, i got into contact with zoogz' ex-wife who, with zoogz' son is running a site in zoogz' honor and she's selling his music, she gave me permission to share 1 song and i ain't with messing with peoples income, just had another file removed by some bogus bitch-ass claimant (second time these fuckers do that to me ((and to lots of others)) ) so there you go....

    ReplyDelete