Tuesday, February 25, 2020

DUTCH POP GIANTS



Here's an album with some of the great Dutch bands from the 60's, Cuby & The Blizzards, The Motions, The Bintangs, The Rob Hoeke R & B Group, the Oscar Benton Blues Band and the incredible group Ekseption, and listening to this brought back many memories, specially Ekseption which was one of my mother's favorite bands. Back when I was a small kid and we had only two channels on the tv that didn't start before 6 o'clock at night except for Wednesdays because that's when we kinds had the afternoon free in our house it was radio, and always the pirate channels Radio Nordsea and Veronica.... My mom had a small record player and I remember us playing the Sabre Dance from Ekseption on a 7" over and over again, us kids rolling over the floor from laughing because of my mom's funny antics... Oh... Those were the days.....

GET IT HERE



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment