Saturday, January 2, 2021

AREA 51 PRESENTS THE CALI CHRONICLES

So yeah, a new year, just hoping that 2021 won't be as bat shit crazy as 2020 was and I'm not just talking about the lock-downs and all that. We lost both my parents in law 3 months ago, my daughter got married and a week later her new father in law just dropped dead from a heart attack at age 51, some friends and family members, both in Holland and here in Indonesia passed away (and nobody from covid-19) so yeah, quiet a crazy year.... Last year I managed to get to 2258 posts, doubt if I will ever break that record, I have some projects coming up this year that will hopefully take off, kinda thinking about posting a bit less then usuall so I can focus more on some other stuff, but not stopping, oooh no sir, not stopping :) I do, of course, wish all you visitors a great and happy new year, Dolmance, Timmy, Jon Towel, Lucky, Edwin Edwar, Rev.b, Monkey D Sound, Icastico and anybody else I might forget... Anyway, starting things off this year with this mix tape from a crew called Area 51 from Los Angeles, saw them perform in Rotterdam in the early 2000's.... GET IT HERE Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment