Sunday, March 28, 2021

PASANGGIRI "PIALA SAODAH" 1976

Here are two cassettes, bit of a mystery, I guess they were recorded by somebody at a Tembang Sunda Cianjuran festival in 1976, there should be three cassettes but I only have these two, quiet a few big names too, Ida Widawati, Sukaenah, Euis who I think might be Euis Komariah and many others.... The sound quality is pretty bad, I guess I will put the cassettes in water for a few days, might get a better sound quality that way but I doubt it.... Posting this because it might be interesting for the Tembang Sunda Cianjuran lovers coming here..... GET THE FIRST CASSETTE HERE
GET THE SECOND CASSETTE HERE
And then there is this cassette. I don't know what the hell this is, sounds like somebody playing loads of kliningan music at home, singing along, talking, commenting, all in Sundanese, a mixtape from the late 70's!
GET THIS CRAZY TAPE HERE Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment