Sunday, April 3, 2022

H. AAM KAMINAH, INIH TJARINIH & LANGEN SARI GROUP - TAYUBAN CIREBONAN

So, making all these youtube video's I'm revisiting loads of old uploads, like this one, and when I'm thinking, damn, this doesn't sound good at all, I'm repairing and cleaning the cassettes and re-recording them again. Often the sound is much better after that treatment, it's time consuming and quite a bit of work but I think it's worth it.... It's become incredibly hard to find Sundanese and Cirebonese traditional music on cassettes now, it's never been as bad as it is now, so I'll be doing a lot of this for a while. I still have new stuff coming in once in a while and I'll keep posting that too of course.... Here's a lovely old style tayuban cassette from H. Aam Kaminah, Inih Tjarinih and the Langen Sari Group... GET IT HERE Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Know that the time and effort you put into preserving this music is appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you :) Connection problems, hard to post anything the last few days, hope it'll get sorted out soon....

    ReplyDelete