Thursday, October 6, 2022

TOMMY J PISA - CINTA DAN HARAPAN

Last week I was talking to a few record sellers, and we were talking about what are the most popular and most sought after records here in Indonesia right now. Mostly the younger generation, the 20 somethings are very much into 80's Indonesian pop, and a lot of people here are now looking for records (and cassettes) from this guy, Tommy J Pisa who was huge in the 80's.... Now I still have boxes full of 80's Indonesian pop stuff that I haven't really listened to and I remembered seeing Tommy J Pisa records among them... Looked around a bit and yes, I found a couple of them.... Mostly if not all promotional vinyl copies for radio stations, they all officially came out as cassettes only.... Here's one of them.... GET IT HERE Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment