Monday, December 14, 2020

MADROTTER FT. SWERTE

Swerte is a Swiss/Indonesian rapper and producer residing in Dubai, UAE.... Many, many years ago he contacted me, asking if we could work together. Back then I was working with loads and loads of Indonesian rappers, some of them good, some of them just ok and to be honest, some pretty bad ones too :) So I thought, yeah well, ok, let's see and I send him some tracks... A while later he send me back the track Urban Fire, he was working as a sound engineer and the sound quality of the raps he recorded was amazing, not only that, but he completely blew me away.... After that we did a whole bunch of songs together and you can download those here: GET OUR TRACKS HERE Swerte is still very active with his hip hop crew The Recipe and they're putting out great, great music.... They have a website here: https://therecipedxb.com/?fbclid=IwAR1kwcvplL2sxXe05jRNiR3of5osU1DzE_7WbtGV-hI_QnTvGoX3Ht4c7Os Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the album art on that first one ;^)
    https://aboombong.bandcamp.com/album/atrophic

    ReplyDelete