Saturday, December 18, 2021

ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPHS

Here's a few original photographs that I have found at second hand markets in Bandung..... Most of the time I don't know where or when they were taken.... Thinking I might take a bit of a "blog holiday", still have a bunch of cassettes that I repaired and cleaned, will slowly post those over the next few days... Dealing with some stuff in the, ehrrr, private sphere so to say, some bad, bad news coming out of Holland, other stuff happening and some other stuff I want to focus on for a bit.... Let's see lah....

4 comments:

  1. These are great photos. Thanx, Henk for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Henk. Best wishes for Christmas & New Year. I hope things work out ok for you. You certainly deserve a "blog holiday" i expect you put quite a lot of time & effort into bringing us all this great music. I am in your debt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you too :) Yeah, just taking a bit of a breather, focus on some other stuff, still recording but not in the mood for blogging right now.... Got the news that my best friend, my homie, we've been through crazy stuff together, and when I'm in Holland we're together at least 5 nights a week, he's got the big C, the pancreas one and it's all pretty bad, on the phone a lot etc. so blogging is far from my mind right now.... I'll keep posting, when ever I feel like it lah....

    ReplyDelete