Hi This is Nice!! I wasn't at the hospital; I was growing sweet potatoes in the fields. I rushed over here after seeing the news about the major earthquake in Indonesia, but it looks like everyone's okay. The economic situation seems pretty serious, though.
Yeah in Flores, very far from here but still scary though, we live right on top of the Lembang Fault Line :( The economic situation is pretty bad yes, it's the old same old same old story the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, corruption has never been as bad as it is now but I think this is a world wide trend unfortunately :( Glad you're doing ok, I love sweet potatoes!
Hi This is Nice!! I wasn't at the hospital; I was growing sweet potatoes in the fields. I rushed over here after seeing the news about the major earthquake in Indonesia, but it looks like everyone's okay. The economic situation seems pretty serious, though.
ReplyDeleteYeah in Flores, very far from here but still scary though, we live right on top of the Lembang Fault Line :( The economic situation is pretty bad yes, it's the old same old same old story the rich get richer and the poor get poorer, corruption has never been as bad as it is now but I think this is a world wide trend unfortunately :( Glad you're doing ok, I love sweet potatoes!
ReplyDelete