Thanks! What a coincidence, I just posted about spaghetti western music on my blog here: https://musicfromoutoftime.blogspot.com/2026/08/spaghetti-western-vibes-3-big-gundown but had no idea about this orchestra...
There's a whole bunch of spaghetti western covers that were put out at that time in South East Asia :) Funny that you got the Geef Voor New Wave album on your blog (it's on this blog too). I bought my very first albums ever in January 1978 and that album was one of them :) (Lust For Life, No More Heroes, Never Mind The Bollocks and Kiss Alive II were the other albums, for my 13th birthday) :)
Nice. Thanx.
ReplyDeleteThanks! What a coincidence, I just posted about spaghetti western music on my blog here: https://musicfromoutoftime.blogspot.com/2026/08/spaghetti-western-vibes-3-big-gundown but had no idea about this orchestra...
ReplyDeleteThere's a whole bunch of spaghetti western covers that were put out at that time in South East Asia :) Funny that you got the Geef Voor New Wave album on your blog (it's on this blog too). I bought my very first albums ever in January 1978 and that album was one of them :) (Lust For Life, No More Heroes, Never Mind The Bollocks and Kiss Alive II were the other albums, for my 13th birthday) :)
ReplyDelete