Friday, August 30, 2019

RACHMAT KARTOLO - PATAH HATI



Here's an album from Rachmat Kartolo with music by Hengky Firmansyah.... Missing the last song because of damage.... On the JK Record label, they put out loads of albums in the 80's, mostly ghastly pop music by quickly forgotten female singers, I've got loads of those albums from when I bought up some 1200 records from a defunkt radio station in the small town of Kadipaten in Majalengka some 10 years ago, haven't posted much from this label as I honestly can't stand most of it and, I'm sorry to say, this album is very much in the vein of those albums....

GET IT HERE

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. h mate, you might dig my last Hala Hala collection featuring many tracks you kindly posted. (go to michaelvee.livejournal.com)

    cherio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of stuff I've never seen before too :) Nice one!

    ReplyDelete