Saturday, November 11, 2023

MORE OLD MADROTTER TRACKS

And why not, more old craziness from the vaults :) King Of The Road, music and vocals by me, 1986.... Freestyle, music by me, raps by Bandung rappers Mali & Junk-D, recorded around 2006.... Night Of The Niffelheim Dwarves, my very first attempt at making a hip hop song, music and vocals by me, recorded around 1988.... 19 Rapperz + 1 DJ = 23 Rokh, Music by me with rappers from Bandung, Jakarta, Surabaya and Yogyakarta, recorded around 2002... Talib Kweli & Phakan - Grow Up Madrotter Remix, music all by me, made around 2006.... Flashin', Music by me, raps by Mox To Da More from Alameda, Oakland, USA, made around 2006... The Great Gate Of Kiev, music by me, made around 1992... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The Great Gate Of Kiev!!
    You can sue Mitchell Froom
    only If the concept is copyrighted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to look him up, never heard of him :) Not going to sue him... I have other ways.....

    ReplyDelete