Wednesday, November 8, 2023

MORE SONGS FROM DE PRUTSERS

And just for the fun of it, more songs from the living room band that I was in back in the 80's.... Hopelessly Devoted To You, music by Jan Kopp, vocals by me.... Recorded around 1989... Let's All Chant, music by Jan Kopp, vocals by me, Jan Kopp and Patrick Groenewegen, recorded around 1989.... Love Is The Drug, our Roxy Music cover :) Music by Me, Jan & Patrick, lead vocals by me.... Recorded around 1989... Als U Het Niet Aanzien Wilt, music by me, Jan and Robo, vocals by me, recorded around 1987.... Martha, guitar and vocals by Robo, children trumpets by Jan and me, commodore computer by Jan, recorded around 1987.... My Generation, our Who cover :) Keyboard - Robo, Children's instruments, sound effects & vocals - Me, Jan and Robo, recorded around 1986... Ontevreden Met Het Heden (De Tijdmachine Zonder Benzine) Drums, guitar, lead vocals - Robo, Choir, other instruments by Me and Jan, recorded around 1988... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment