Tuesday, November 21, 2023

MORE SONGS FROM DE PRUTSERS

More songs from the livingroom band that I was playing in back in the 80's.... Everyone's A Winner, music by Jan Kopp vocals by me, recorded around 1989... Dat Ik Hier Aan Moet Denken, music and back-ground vocals by me, Jan Kopp and Robo Spitters, lead-vocals by me, recorded around 1987... Love In The Old Fashion Way, music by Jan Kopp, vocals by me, recorded around 1989.... It's A Small World (Fietsen door De 2e Kamer), music by Jan Kopp, vocals by me, Jan Kopp and Patrick Groenewegen, recorded around 1989.... Buck Rogers, music and vocals by Jan Kopp, Robo Spitters, me and Patrick Groenewegen, recorded around 1987.... Omtrent Mijn Nieuwe Kapsel, music by me, Jan Kopp and Robo Spitters, lead-vocals by Jan Kopp, hair-dresser by me, recorded around 1987.... De Chinese Thee, music by me, Jan Kopp and Robo Spitters, lead-vocals by Robo Spitters, recorded around 1987..... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment