Saturday, August 20, 2022

TODAY'S KUDA LUMPING TRANCE DANCE SHOW

Great kuda lumping trance dancing show today, right in front of my house. It was WILD, I've been to quite a few of these kind of shows but never one as wild as this one, the power on my phone ran out so I couldn't film when it got really crazy, some of the dancers really went deep in their trance, storming blindly into the crowd with enormous force, "kasurupan pamonyet" is what we call that, every dancer that went too crazy, they needed 8 to 10 men to keep them down, it got so crazy that some village officials put a stop to the show, afraid that people would get seriously hurt, never seen anything like it, and I loved it :) Watch the third video at 3.06 and see what happens, no describing the force of that.... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment